Founded in 1999, LMSCA has a rich heritage and an established reputation.

Tuition & Assistance

Lion Mathematics & Science Christian Academy is intimate private academic academy. Our operating income of Lions’ Academy is received through tuition, annual fees, donations, and direct support. The tuition finances the operating expenses of our quality educational programs. Timely tuition payments are necessary for the daily operation of our school. Strict adherence to the payment policy will be implemented at all times. Tuition will is assessed on Annual basis. All tuition payments should be managed through Blackbaud. Full payment for the school year in advance will receive a 10% tuition discount. The family discount is 15 % on a second child.

• Tuition payments are made online through our tuition management application Blackbaud.

•All families will have a Blackbaud account upon enrollment.

For anyone receiving monies from other outside sources please be aware that Lions’ Mathematics and Science Christian Academy is not in partnership with any other funding source. We accept such payments on your behalf, but they will be applied and deducted from our actual tuition amounts and the difference or remaining balance is the responsibility of the enrolled family. Families must meet with the Finance Director or Director to review their status and payment obligations if they have questions.

Private Christian education is an eternal investment that calls for a family’s dedicated and prayerful commitment. It is hard to put a price on shaping and forming the minds and hearts of young children. In setting tuition charges, we seek to be good stewards of the resources God has given us by keeping the costs as affordable as possible, while still providing the highest level of Christian and educational excellence. The tuition that LMSCA charges only reflects 75% of the actual cost of educating a student here, with the other 25% obtained through internal fundraising events, an annual gala, donors, sponsors, fees, and God’s grace.

2023-2024 Tuition

Pre-K 2: $9000

Full Day Pre-K 3 & 4: $8000

Full Day Kindergarten: $7200
Half Day Kindergarten: $5400

Primary Grades (1st-8th): $5600

DHS Subsidy Program Participants

If you qualify for subsidized assistance such as the YWCA or DHS State funding, your tuition will be calculated based on your payment obligation and our actual tuition cost. You will always have access to your statement of your tuition balance through your Blackbaud account. All you must do is login; you can make payments and manage your account.