Lions’ Academy welcomes any parent to share any slides, photographs, collections, etc. on a subject that will be interest to the children. Failure to complete hours will result in a Parent Participation Fee of $150 on May 1st or nine months from enrollment date.
We are very busy on school days. On “at home” days there are many things that you can do to help your child succeed this year:
- Read to your child on a regular basis.
- Ask question about what your child is learning.
- Count with your child regularly. Show him or her how often you use counting everyday.
- Point out colors and shapes in the world around them.
- Say the assigned Bible verse together daily.
- Make flashcards of the letters and practice the sounds and letter names with your child.